Hibbert's Hall and Coach House

Beautiful local hall available to hire at competitive rates
Inside Hibbert's Hall

Hibbert's Hall

Available to hire
Hibbert's Hall is situated in the grounds of St. Marie's church, backing on to Dunchurch Road.
The hall has kitchen facilities via steps, wheelchair access to the main hall, accessible toilets, baby changing facilities, piano and a P A System.
Hibbert's Hall is available for hire at affordable prices, and would be suitable for intimate weddings, baptism parties, funeral wakes, family gatherings, business meetings, some exercise classes and clubs.
The hall can seat approximately 65 people.
To hire the hall, or make an enquiry please contact the Parish Office on 01788 542703 or email us.

Coach House

The Coach House is also available to hire, suitable for up to 15 - 20 people with toilets and a kitchen for making tea and coffee. This is an ideal venue for meetings being so close to the town centre. To book the Coach House please contact the Parish Office on 01788 542703

Hibberts Hall Equipment and facilities

The parish hall was built in 1853, designed by the architect Charles Hansom to reflect the Pugin architecture of the Church. The building was originally built as a Boys' School to accommodate the ever increasing catholic population, and could seat one-hundred boys in the main hall. The school was officially opened in January 1854.

The hall was renamed "Hibbert's" in 2008 following an arson attack which meant that the whole building needed to be refurbished.

The following facilities and equipment is available when you hire the hall.